- Man's reach should exceed his
grasp, or what's a heaven for? - Epicurus
- Time is nature's way of keeping
everything from happening all at once. - Unknown
- What would life be if we had no
courage to attempt anything? - Vincent Van Gogh
- To the world you might be one
person, but to one person you might be the world -
- One loyal friend is worth ten
thousand relatives. - Robert Browning
- Never look at the trombones.
You'll only encourage them.
- Richard Strauss
- Courage is not the lack of fear.
It is acting in spite of it.
- Mark Twain
- Don't judge each day by the
harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant. - Robert Louis
- Experience is often what you get
when you were expecting something else. - Unknown
- Do not regret growing older. It
is a privilege denied to many. - Unknown
- If you don't have time to do it
right you must have time to do it over. - Unknown
- Remember, God always leaves the
porch light on.